We are ready to introduce our next team member, Business Developer Tom Jensen.
What kind of breakfast are you?
🥤 Smoothie on the go. The different people I have met, the different sectors I have worked towards and the experiences I have built up over the years make me a colourful and fruitful smoothie.
What phrase do you find yourself repeating all too often?
– As a Trønder, the word “what” (often seems like a pun, given that stereotype is that we are a little “slow”)
Who or what inspires you?
– Engaging, positive and knowledgeable people.
Who are your favorite writers?
– I don't really have any, I read everything from crime to subject-literature (economics, management, communication).
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– Flat packs from IKEA.
What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
– “You have two ears and one mouth” – my dad told me this when I was 14. He meant that it is important to listen to the information in order to make a sound decision.
How do you stay grounded?
– The experience of working with other people with a different skillset has over the years taught me that I am often good, maybe an expert in some aspects, but not all. This keeps me on the ground.